For men and women who want to change the way they relate to others. Wide range of strengths and concerns, including, but not limited to: relationships, life transitions, goal setting, abuse, depression, anxiety, and recovery issues. Some of the benefits of this group include:
- Knowing you are not alone in your pain
- Learning greater social skills
- Seeing the way others experience you
- Gaining greater self-value
- Discovering how to be intimate
Meets in Greenlake on Mondays 6:00-7:30pm and Wednesdays 6:30-8:00pm. Fee of $50 per session.
A great place for trans- and gender-variant folks, partners, family, friends and community allies to come together for information and mutual support. Meets Wednesdays 7:00 -9:00pm. FREE.
Weekly support group for women questioning their sexuality. Meets in a private home. Fee of $20-35 per session.